Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba



Okay, have any of you had the misfortune to see this show? And we wonder why our kids can't compete. The worst part is that it's like kid crack -- they would snort this show if it came in powder form (so keep that in mind if you need time to make dinner or empty the dishwasher or run screaming in circles in your backyard).

Here are the thoughts of someone who agrees with me (an old post but he describes the exact episode that is making me insane).

Behold the horror!

Okay, I could turn the TV off -- but then what would I do?

4 comments:

Grumpy Guy said...

This is the kind of thing that makes me glad I don't have kids. I suppose it is a kind of Sophie's Choice isn't it? Everyone is so busy, so how to keep the kids occupied? You have my sympathy.

Ana said...

Thank you. Sympathy needed!

Grumpy Guy said...

Here's a cheerful little song for mommies everywhere!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KV-PTK0UZ4

Ana said...

OUCH! WAY too close to home!

Haha -- thank you -- I'm not the first to feel like this??? What the fuck?